Welcome to HealthyFalmouth.org
HealthyFalmouth.org is a collaboration between the Community Health Center of Cape Cod and the Falmouth Public Schools. This unique website is dedicated to improving the health of the Falmouth Community.
HealthyFalmouth.org provides the following information and services:
- General health information for the community at large with an emphasis on healthy lifestyle and disease prevention.
- Fitness and nutrition information for teens and school-aged children.
- Information about the Falmouth Public Schools Wellness Policy and health-related activities in each of the schools.
- A guide for health-related resources in the Falmouth community.
- A health information newsletter.
- A blog focusing on local community health concerns.
The community health center and the school system are interested in your feedback and input. Please let us know what health information is most important for you and your family.
HealthyFalmouth.org is a work in progress. Visit the site often for updates and new information that can help you manage your health and well-being.
Health Information and Resources
Learn how to eat healthy and stay fit.
Access current information about common health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease, and depression.
Find health and social services resources available to the Falmouth community.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod
Learn about the services and programs offered by the health center at locations in Falmouth, Bourne, and Mashpee. Services include primary health care, dental, and behavioral health.
Falmouth Public Schools
Read the health and wellness guidelines approved by the Falmouth School Committee. Learn about nutrition and fitness programs and health curriculum that may affect your child.